Your access to this website and your use of the services provided through it is subject to these legally binding terms and conditions. Please read them carefully.
Disclaimer of Warranty and Limitation of Liability
1. The information on this website is general information provided in relation to the products and services provided by Horizon Motorcycles . This website contains content and links to content provided and maintained by third parties (“Third Party Content”). Horizon Motorcycles makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy or reliability of any of the Third Party content and excludes all liability for loss or damage suffered by you as a result of your reliance on the Third Party Content.
2. This website contains a loan calculator which gives various figures including estimates as to how much you may be able to borrow. You acknowledge and agree that:
1. the results shown by the calculators on this website are a guide only and actual figures may vary;
2. formal loan approval is subject to acceptance of a formal loan application submitted to the lender.
3. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Horizon Motorcycles does not give any warranty in relation to the content, accuracy, source or any other aspect of the information contained on this website and any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied in relation to your use of this website is hereby excluded. To the extent that Horizon Motorcycles ’s liability cannot be legally excluded, Horizon Motorcycles liability will be limited to the provision of the service again or the cost of providing the service again.
4. In no event shall Horizon Motorcycles be liable for any loss of profits, savings, contracts, revenue, interest or goodwill or for any consequential, indirect, incidental, special or punitive loss, damage or expenses or loss or damage to data even if it has been advised of their possible existence.
Use of Website/
You acknowledge that:
1. this website is designed to be used in conjunction with the following web browsers and that you may experience difficulties with use and access to this website unless you use such browsers:
§ Internet Explorer 5 or greater, Netscape 5 or greater, Firefox 1.5 or greater
2. the Internet is not error or fault free and that you may experience interruptions and difficulties accessing this website from time to time;
3. we may immediately and without notice suspend the operation of this website:
1. During any technical failure, modification or maintenance involving the website; or
2. if we, acting reasonably, deem it necessary to protect against fraudulent or illegal use or to otherwise protect us or our service providers from legal liability.
Misuse of this website
You must not:
1. Hack into this website or our computer systems. Hacking means malicious damage or interference and includes, without limitation, mail bombing, propagating viruses, worms or other types of malicious programs, deliberate attempts to overload a system, broadcast attacks or any other method designed to damage or interfere with the operation of a computer system or website;
2. Use robots or any other automated system to take information or data from this website.
You acknowledge and agree that the content (including without limitation the text, graphics, photographs, sound or other material presented on this website (“Content”) is protected by copyright, trade mark, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. You are only permitted to use the Content as authorised by Horizon Motorcycles
These terms and conditions are be governed by the laws in force in the State of Tasmania and each party hereto irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of that State.